Horizons was founded to inspire, educate and connect future leaders who want to positively impact the world in which they live. Our aim is to empower our community through life changing experiences that build leadership, investment, and business skills.Get in touch
Innovation Insights 2.0
Innovation Insights 2.0 has been built on the success of last years series which culminated in 25 future leaders taking in Silicon Valley. This year we have designed a truly unique event in conjunction with the Israel Australia Chamber of Commerce, Bedrock Group, and The Next Co.
Our audience will be exposed to big tech trends coming from Israel as well as insight into how to access private tech investments and, crucially, whether it is worth the gamble.
workshop:April 10th 2019
Innovation Insights: Launch Event
The launch of our pioneering Innovation Insights series with Bedrock Group.
workshop:May 22nd 2019
Investing in Female Leadership
An evening with Sharon Vosmek from Astia about high potential organizations, increasing the recognition of, and investment into women entrepreneurs and their teams.
experience:June 10th - 13th 2019
Innovation Insights 2.0: Tel Aviv
This summit will give selected future leaders an opportunity to gain an exclusive insight into Israel; as a nation and a world-famous tech hub.
Horizons was co-founded and is managed by Next Generation business owners and investors. Their ambition is to learn and develop their leadership skills and investment insight alongside the Horizons community.
I’ve always been a believer in the strength of a supportive community, be that in developing individual ambitions or simply sharing ideas with likeminded people. I co-founded Horizons because it was an exciting opportunity to harness the potential of a community and bring a group of unique and highly engaged people together to make a difference.
I’m fascinated by connecting people, in order for them to discover passions and overcome anxieties. I also have a well developed sense of adventure and enjoy encouraging people to break out of their comfort zone in order to accelerate their development through experiences. It’s all about the growth mindset!
Horizons works with best-in-class consultants and coaches from an impressive array of industries. We use their expertise to create unique educational content and to deliver bespoke leadership packages to individuals.
- Marc Hendriks Innovation Insights Director
- Marc is the Founding Chairman of the Wigmore Association, a global collaboration of seven leading family offices that manage in excess of $40 billion. For over 25 years, Marc has also been an elected member of the US Conference of Business Economics.<
- Margereta Koter Leadership Development
- Margareta is a world recognised behavioural and mind management expert and consultant. She is the Founding Director of the Harley Street Wellbeing Clinic where she creates and delivers strategic change programmes for elite international athletes, senior business executives and family business owners. <
- Professor David James Academic Director
- David is an award-winning Professor of Marketing at Hult International Business School where he teaches MBA and Masters students from over 100 countries. In addition to teaching Masters students, David is a world recognised leader in designing and delivering bespoke executive education programmes. He was Academic Director for Microsoft’s Marketing Academy for EMEA and had similar roles for 3M and Deutsch Telekom, running innovative and hugely successful marketing programmes for them.<